Courtney A. Chua
Courtney A. Chua earned her law degree from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2011. Upon her graduation, Ms. Chua was the recipient of the Exceptional Service to the Public and Community and Exemplary Contribution to the Quality of Student Life Awards. Ms. Chua specializes in matrimonial and family law as well as immigration and deportation matters. She is admitted to the state bar of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center: Juris Doctor, 2011
- Tufts University: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and English, 2008
- New York, 2012
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York: 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York: 2014
Ms. Chua graduated from Tufts University in 2008 and spent one year studying Politics and English Literature at Oxford University prior to her graduation.