Terry Buck began working at the Firm in Fall 2021 after graduating from New York University School of Law. Terry specializes in labor law and employee benefits.
Terry previously completed a Peggy Browning Fellowship with United Steelworkers, served as an intern in the Labor Bureau of the New York Office of the Attorney General, and led the non-profit Unemployment Action Center’s early pandemic response as the elected Co-President.
- Labor & Employment Law
- Employee Benefits
- 2022, District of Columbia
- 2022, State of New York
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2021
- B.A., Hampshire College, 2013
- Restraining the Uber Model: Antitrust Law and the Gig Economy in New York and California, The NYU Journal of Legislation & Public Policy, 2022
- The Constitutional Path to Domestic Worker Organizing and Collective Bargaining Rights Under New York Private Sector Labor Law, The NYU Review of Law & Social Change, 2022