New York Lawyer
Kira Bru earned her Juris Doctorate from Western New England University School of Law in May 2013. Since her admission to the New Jersey Bar, she has practiced extensively in the areas of Real Estate and Landlord Tenancy. She has appeared in Bankruptcy trustee meetings as well as in Matrimonial matters. From 2016-2020, she acted as a mediator in Hudson County Small Claims Court.
- New York State Bar, July 2014
- New Jersey State Bar, December 2015
- Massachusetts State Bar, June 2016
- Connecticut State Bar, December 2016
- J.D., Western New England University School of Law, May 2013
- B.A., Boston University, May 2006