Labor Law – Labor Relations
New York Union-Side Labor Law Attorneys
A union-side labor law firm, Gorlick, Kravitz & Listhaus, P.C. assists unions with collective bargaining and internal governance, as well as the myriad of legal issues facing unions today. Our lawyers are dedicated to the labor movement, well-versed in federal and state labor laws, and experienced in representing unions in the courtroom, before arbitrators and at the National Labor Relations Board and other administrative agencies.
In assisting our clients' efforts to better conditions for working people, we provide support in many of their activities, which include:
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing collective bargaining agreements;
- Representation and unfair labor practice cases before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB);
- Supporting all phases of organizing, picketing and strikes;
- Representation in Employer reorganizations in the bankruptcy court;
- Preparing and filing documentation to establish a union;
- Grievance and arbitration proceedings;
- Internal union affairs including trusteeships and supervisions, Compliance with government regulations and reporting requirements;
- Representing workers in WARN (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification) actions;
- Litigation of all labor matters Federal and State Courts; and
- ERISA - see services offered by clicking this link.
We work closely with our union clients to explain relevant laws and regulations, ensure legal documentation is in order, and implement strategic planning to meet objectives. Whether delivering results at the bargaining table, the courthouse, before the NLRB or other government agencies, we provide strong advocacy on behalf of our clients.
See our Litigation section for more information about how we can assist you in resolving labor-related disputes.